1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
20. What is your highest level of education?
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word?